AmericanWinnersCircle $50,000 Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: The AmericanWinnersCircle $50,000 Sweepstakes ('Sweepstakes') is sponsored by Unlimited Net Resources, LLC ('Sponsor') and administered by SCA Promotions, Inc., 3030 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Suite 300, Dallas, TX 75234 ('Administrator').
3. Description: The Sweepstakes consists of an instant win sweepstakes where an entrant will have a chance to win a $50,000 cash prize or the item(s) displayed in the advertisement (the 'Prize'). The Sweepstakes begins on December 8, 2020 at 12:00:00, AM, Eastern Standard Time ('EST') and ends on December 7, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM, EST (the 'Promotion Period') and is governed by these Official Rules ('Official Rules'). As described more fully below, once an entrant has completed his/her registration and responded to the survey, they will be entered into the Sweepstakes and the Administrator will determine instantly whether the entrant is a potential winner.
4. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old when they enter (or the applicable age of majority, if greater than 18 years of age in their jurisdiction). Any entrant who is less than the age of majority (a 'minor') in his/her state of residence will have to provide parental consent acceptable to us to participate in the Sweepstakes and/or be confirmed as a prize winner. Employees, contractors, officers and directors of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, contractors, consultants, legal counsel, web providers, web masters, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the "Promotion Entities") and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, siblings, and children, regardless of where they live), and/or those living in the same household of each, are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or win a prize. By participating, you agree to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor and the Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects.
5. Winner Selection, Entry Process and Winner Notification:
5.1 Entry and Instant Notification. To enter the Sweepstakes (each an 'Entry'), during the Promotion Period, eligible entrants will be invited to participate in the Sweepstakes via banner ads, emails, text messages and other advertisements that the Sponsor has placed or otherwise purchased ("Invitations"). To enter, the entrant must click on the Invitation which will ultimately bring entrant to the REGISTRATION PAGE (the "Website"), and complete the registration form with accurate information. Once the survey is completed and submitted, the entrant will be entered and will immediately be informed whether he/she has won a prize as described in Rule 5.2 below, subject to verification of eligibility. If an entrant receives a message that contains any message other than a winning prize message, the entrant is not a winner.
NO MAIL-IN ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNING PLAYS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. A "SCREEN SHOT" IS NOT PROOF OR EVIDENCE OF WINNING A PRIZE. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE WEBSITE AND/OR FACEBOOK APPLICATION SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL SAID ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING PLAY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND SAID ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. ADMINISTRATOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
5.2 Winner Selection. Prior to the start of the Promotion Period, the Administrator will randomly determine one (1) prize determination number (the "Prize Determination Number") for the Sweepstakes. When an entrant enters the Sweepstakes following the steps described in Rule 5.1 above, the Administrator's computer will randomly generate one number associated with the entrant's game play (the "Participant Number"). If the Prize Determination Number and the entrant's Participant Number match identically, the entrant will be a potential winner of the Prize, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5.3 Prize/Odds. The Prize is a $50,000 cash prize or the item(s) displayed in the advertisement, which may include a cash component. The odds of winning the Prize are 100,000,000 to one.
5.4 Limit on Number of Entries. There is a limit of one (1) entry per valid email and one (1) entry per household per calendar day (the 24-hour period starting at 12:00:00 AM, EST on a day and ending at 11:59:59 PM, EST on the same day). Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. An entrant may participate only using the methods provided for in these Official Rules. Participation by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other website or e-mail address, including commercial promotion subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this promotion. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited and will lead to disqualification. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified.
5.5 Authorized Account Holder. If there's a dispute over the identity of an entrant, participation will be deemed completed by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of registration. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, wireless carrier, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win.
5.6 Taxes. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any federal, State and/or local taxes owed on their Prize. We reserve the right to withhold taxes from any Prize, as appropriate.
6. Winner Verification; Claim: If you receive a notification that you are a potential winner of the Sweepstakes, Administrator will send an email with instructions on how to claim your prize to the email address you used during registration. Follow the instructions in the email to claim your prize. Any potential prize winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, an IRS Form W-9, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, "Prize Claim Documents"). If a potential winner cannot be notified, fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of prize notification, or is disqualified for any reason, that potential winner may be disqualified and, at the discretion of the Promotion Entities, the Prize will either not be awarded or a new Prize Determination Number will be selected and the Promotion will continue. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT ANY PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION.
7. General Conditions: The Promotion Entities reserves the right, in its discretion, to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes. The Promotion Entities reserve the right in its discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Winners will be solely responsible for any federal, state and/or local taxes incurred in claiming a Prize, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. The Promotion Entities will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or components of a prize(s).
8. Release: By accepting any Prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in or in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. If this Sweepstakes is promoted on Facebook, you also agree to fully release Facebook from any liability arising out of the Sweepstakes in any way and acknowledge that Facebook is not associated with and does not in any way sponsor, endorse or administer this Sweepstakes. Except in the State of Tennessee and where otherwise prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes the prize winner's consent to our use of prize winner's name (first name and initial of last name), address (City and State), likeness, voice and/or quotation for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration. In addition, the prize winner may also be required, unless otherwise prohibited by law, to provide a video recording for promotional purposes.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by Internet users, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or inaccurate transcription of Entry information; (b) lost, late, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, or misdirected Entries; (c) any technical or human error or unauthorized human intervention which may occur in the processing of Entries or in the Sweepstakes administration; (d) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries or Prizes; (e) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to an entrant's computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or from downloading any material from our Website(s), regardless of whether we or a third party prepared the material and regardless of whether the material is connected to our Website(s) by a hypertext link; (f) mis-delivered, lost, stolen, damaged or defective Prizes; or (g) any injury or damage to persons or property including to an entrant's computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from receipt of and/or use of a Prize. You agree to release, indemnify and hold the Promotion Entities harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees, costs and settlement costs), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (i) your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or use of a Website; (ii) your breach of the Official Rules; and/or (iii) your violation of any rights of another individual and/or entity. The provisions of this Rule 9 are for the benefit of the Promotion Entities who shall each have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
10. Governing Law / Jurisdiction: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
12. Winner’s List: For the names of the prize/offer winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: AmericanWinnersCircle $50,000 Sweepstakes Prize Winners c/o SCA Promotions, 3030 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway, 3rd Floor, Dallas, Texas 75234. All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the end of the Promotion Period.